We currently have the following vacancies:
Job Title: Collections Agent
Salary: Depending on Experience
Hours: Full Time & Part Time Evening and Weekend Hours Available
Location: Marina Quay, Dock Road, KA22 8DA.
BPO Collections Limited is a well-established, fast growing call centre based debt recovery agency situated in Ardrossan, working on behalf of a number well-known, blue-chip clients including Sky, British Gas, British Telecom and Virgin to name but a few, assisting their customers resolve any financial concerns they may have. BPO are authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), and we take pride in treating all customers fairly. During this exciting period of growth, BPO are currently recruiting for Collections Agents to join a professional team of people who are passionate about meeting their targets, whilst ensuring the best possible customer journey and meeting our client’s high expectations.
We operate in a dynamic and fast paced environment which offers an insight into finance and business. The role of a Collections Agent is enjoyable & challenging, where you will be expected to meet your targets daily. with excellent Training & Development Coaches we are able to provide full induction training and we strive to provide ongoing staff development so that they are ready for Team Leader & Management roles when these become available.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set targets and quality objectives.
- Discuss with customers on the payment options available.
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that callers concerns are actioned correctly.
- Agree the correct next course of action when speaking to the customer.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience.
- Follow Company policies and procedures at all times, ensuring that all legislative and regulatory requirements are met.
- Collections experience preferred but not essential.
- Outbound contact centre/telephone based background preferred but not essential.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Possess good numeracy and literacy skills
- Show an ability to demonstrate customer focus when dealing with calls
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Be able to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Be self-motivated
- Present & conduct themselves professionally at all times
- Close transport links
- Free Private Parking
- Flexible working options for part-timers
- Bonus Scheme for all staff
- Work Place Pension
- Ongoing Training & Development